This is a History Quiz for those who don't mind seeing how much they really remember about what went on in their life. Get paper and pencil and number from 1 to 19. Keep track of how many you get right!
1. In the 1940s, where were automobile headlight dimmer switches located?
2. The bottle top of a Royal Crown Cola bottle had holes in it. For what was it used?
3. Why was having milk delivered a problem in northern winters?
4. What was the popular chewing gum named for a game of chance?
5. What method did women use to look as if they were wearing stockings when none were available due to rationing during W.W.II?
6. What postwar car turned automotive design on its ear when you couldn't tell whether it was coming or going?
7. How was Butch wax used?
8. Before inline skates, how did you keep your roller skates attached to your shoes?
9. As a kid, what was considered the best way to reach a decision?
16 - 19 correct: You are older than dirt, and obviously gifted with mental abilities. Now if you could only find your glasses. Definitely someone who should share their wisdom!
12 - 15 correct: Not quite dirt yet, but your mind is getting keen.
0 - 11 correct: You are not old enough to share the wisdom of your experiences.