|EXAMPLES: If athletes get athlete's foot, astronauts get missile toe.
A bird dog could be called a point setter.
James Fenimore Cooper wrote about the life of Santa Claus in his novel The Deer Sleigher.
These aren't easy! So put your brain into a mode to remember every really bad holiday-related pun you've ever heard or can think of - it might be here! LOL
- On December 24, Adam's wife was known as _____ _____.
- In Charles Dickens's "A Christmas Carol", Scrooge was visited by the ghost of _____ _____.
- An opinion survey in Alaska is called a _____ _____.
- What does Santa Claus do with his three gardens? _____, _____, _____
- What Christmas message is conveyed by these letters?
ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ. _____, _____
- When the salt and the pepper say "Hi!" to each other, they are passing on _____ _____.
- A holy man bereft of change could be called _____ _____.
- When you cross a sheep with a cicada, you get a _____ _____.
- A quiet medieval armor-wearer is a _____ _____.
- A cat walking on the desert is bound to get _____ _____.
- People who tell jokes on December 25 might be called _____ _____.
- An airplane disaster in Israel is a _____.
- Actor O'Connor and actress Channing are known on December 25 as _____ _____.
- What do Spanish sheep says when they wish each other a Merry Christmas? _____ _____.